Monday, November 13, 2017

Weekend Wrapup in SoCal

A wild weekend in SoCal has wrapped up.

I wore a tux.

I took a couple of days off workouts.

I still managed to get to Fit Athletic, one of my favorite gyms in the world.

I had brunch with Jason Ferruggia yesterday.

And now I'm getting ready to head back to Canadia.

Here's to a great week!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
What kept me going through my toughest times was the faith in me from my mentors & teachers. I would not, could not, disappoint them. Honor your mentors and those who believe in you by doing great work today. Don't let them – or yourself – down.


PS - Remember, remember the 5 Pillars of November!

How to get better at ANYTHING 💯

Want to lose weight? Make more 💰? Find the 💕 of your life? The 🏡 of your dreams?

...

Use the 5 Pillars of #success to transform any and every area o your life. #perfectlife #entrepreneur #loseweight

These have works for MILLIONS of my clients and readers, and the 5 Pillars will work for YOU too! 💥

Image may contain: text

--
Craig Ballantyne
Author, The Perfect Day Formula


    

No comments: