Friday, October 13, 2017

Slingshot Friday

This was a fun week in the big city of Toronto. On Wednesday, I was out late for a dinner and then watching the Yankees game. It was awesome to see Brett Gardner's epic 12-pitch battle that resulted in a 2-run single in the 9th.

I always cheer for the older guys in the league. :)

Thursday was an off day because I only had 4 hours sleep. The problem is that it doesn't bother me to sleep that little. And as much as I love sleep, I wish I could go without it.

Anyways, I caught up with 8 hours last night and then had another really great day today. Because of a lunch meeting, I didn't train until 2:30, which is really, really late for me.

But it was awesome, and I tried this cool powerlifting tool called "The Slingshot". It's for your bench press, and replicates training with a stretchy bench press shirt. Fun times!

1A) Bench Press
1B) Face Pull

2A) Slingshot Bench
2B) Mobility

3A) KB Overhead Press
3B) Face Pull

Tomorrow I deadlift again... in the afternoon!

Then I'll meet up with CTT, J-Roc, for some pizza and catching up on old times! On Sunday I drive home to hang with Bally the Dog.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Place a higher value on your time. Don't let others steal it away.

Remember…Every moment wasted in meetings, traffic, gossip, etc. steals minutes from your family, health, and impact.

Be ruthless with your time for the sake of your legacy.
__________________

Rock on,

Craig Ballantyne

PS - Challenge! 💪

Make one NEW connection EVERY day for the REST of your life. (And twice on Sundays.) 😜

That's 400 new friends anyway, 2000 new connections every 5 years, and a powerful lifelong network that will bring you everything you want in life. 🙏

So go out there... ADD value... be generous... be cool 😎... and get to know good people - online and offline.💯

Because if an #introverted, socially awkward, dorky farm boy like I can do it, then you can too! #noexcuses

💥

PPS - I love you. 😊



--
Craig Ballantyne
Author, The Perfect Day Formula


    

No comments: