Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Benching at Bang

Hello from the land of overpriced food! (Toronto)

In my first week back in the big city I have paid comical amounts of money for bread, salad, burritos, etc.

My best meal (leg of lamb) was free over at family's. But you can't get that kind of deal every day. :)

Oh well, now that I've made a few mistakes I know where to spend my money wisely.

On the bright side I've been lucky enough to get a great deal on an awesome gym and training environment at Bang Fitness.

Today's Workout:
1A) Pushup
1B) Face Pull (light)

2A) Bench Press
2B) Pullup

3A) DB Incline
3B) Face Pull (heavy)
3C) Alligator Crawl

Followed with superexpensive homemade almond butter sandwiches on gluten-free bread. LOL. A fool and his money are soon parted! :)







Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
No automatic alt text available.
Craig Ballantyne
Published by Craig Ballantyne · 4 hrs · 

--
Craig Ballantyne
Author, The Perfect Day Formula


    

No comments: