Monday, July 24, 2017

Deadlifts and Devices

Yesterday was a device-free deadlift day, and there was some good news and bad news.

The good news was that I went about 24 hours without using my phone or the internet. The bad news is that I forgot I had to do a LiveStream last night, so I didn't get a full 36-hour break.

More bad news... my left trap and that side of my neck are still stiff and woke me up several times last night.

Yesterday's workout went like this:

1) Deadlift

2) Good Morning

3A) Front Squat
3B) Cable Abs

And today I'll head to the garage gym for chest presses and arms.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Here's the difference between you and others:

Most people quit at that initial inertia when they go through the suck factor.

You power through because you know that time under tension makes things easier with repetition and persistence.

You also have clarity of purpose thanks to your Vision.

These two things, persistence and vision, make all the difference.

Watch this video to create your 10X vision with my Million Dollar Question
=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CWvu-mCzV4




New Podcast is up, too. This week we have an interview with Carrie Wilkerson who went from broke and overweight to one of America's best female speakers selling out to crowds of 15,000 people!

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/early-to-rise-radio-early-to-rise/id1246081196

And

On our ETR Radio website here

Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: