Monday, June 19, 2017

Hollywood Comedy and LA Hotel Workout

Yesterday was an epic day in Santa Monica and Hollywood with the one and only, Jason Ferruggia.

I flew from Toronto to LA, then met Jay, his wife, and our friend Luka Hocaver for brunch in Santa Monica. Then we drove to Hollywood for Jay's improv performance at Second City. After that, we had dinner at a great Mexican place, and finished the night listening to foul-mouthed comedians at the Comedy Store. I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face. Joey Diaz, a big fat Italian, was the highlight of the night.

After a few hours sleep I had a busy morning of calls, and managed to take a walk to Whole Foods and hit the gym for this quick Hotel Meathead session:

1A) 1-Arm DB Shoulder Press
1B) Pullup

2A) DB CSR
2B) Pushup

Also, a new podcast is up!

Today's episode about my anxiety Heart Attack!

=> https://www.earlytorise.com/008-my-heart-attack-how-to-overcome-anxiety/


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Structure = Freedom, Discipline = Power.

"Discipline and freedom are not mutually exclusive but mutually dependent, because without discipline we would sink into chaos." – Paulo Coelho


Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS -

Action beats anxiety. Motion beats meditation. You can always do SOMETHING to move you in the right direction.

Let me help you... Get your free action plan blueprint at:
=> www.FreePerfectDayBook.com


No comments: