Sunday, June 25, 2017

Deadlifts and Tightness

Today was my first deadlift workout in a long time, too long.

My back is a little stiff, and my hips are a little tight.

Still, the workout was ok.

1A) Hang Clean
1B) Mobility... but not enough!

2A) Deadlift
2B) Mobility

3A) TRX row
3B) Abs

Tomorrow is an upper body session in the garage gym. I have a couple more days on the farm before heading to Europe for 3 weeks.


Spend 30 minutes on creating your vision this evening
=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CWvu-mCzV4

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Og Mandino

Image may contain: text


--
Craig Ballantyne
Founder, ETR University

    

No comments: