Saturday, May 06, 2017

Sushi and Lunges in NY City

Late night last night so I uncharacteristically forced myself to sleep in an extra hour.

My morning workout was quick but unpleasant.

1A) DB Lunges
1B) Cable Pullthrough

Hotel leg workouts can be the meanest because I do a high volume of painful single-leg exercises.

After that I had an outdoor breakfast meeting at the legendary Sarabeth's restaurant on Central Park, and then another meeting.

Saturday's late lunch was awesome.

French restaurant 🍣 sushi at Rue 57 near Central Park.

Image may contain: 1 person, food


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
If you owe someone an apology, reach out. Do what you don't want to do. Say you're sorry. Speak from your heart. Problems only get worse the longer you let them linger. Deal with it now. Look fear in the eye, take a deep breath, and do the right thing.

Breathe deep,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT


--
Craig Ballantyne
Founder, ETR University

    

No comments: