Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Denver Strength and Liters


My visit to Denver has me on a different workout and work schedule along with a different time zone, so that might have slipped me down to 3.8 liters yesterday. Today I'm back on track having adjusted my systems and will hit 4 liters.

I also had a great strength workout today.

1A) Squats
1B) Prisoner Squat Jumps

2A) RDL
2B) Front Squat

Lots of old-man warm-up pre-workout and foam rolling after.

Good times!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
If you want to stop a bad habit, stop feeding it. Starve it. Suffocate it. Stop it. Substitute a better habit in its place.

And make sure to stop by my Facebook pages for my daily videos:
=> https://www.facebook.com/TheNewEarlyToRise

Enjoy,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - The #1 factor that keeps us going...

... through tough times & dark days is a Meaningful Incentive for change. "More money", "more stuff", and "vanity" are NOT enough to keep us strong through struggles or to overcome temptations. The only time we truly change is when we are doing it for someone we love or for something that really matters. Dig deep in your heart and mind to identify your meaningful incentive and to find the fuel to get you through the fire.

No comments: