Monday, December 26, 2016

Start the 28th TT Transformation Contest Today

Join me.

Start today.

=> www.TransformationContest.com

I'm beginning my 28th TT Transformation Habits today.

One of them is aiming for 4 liters of water per day.

It's an experiment to see how I feel ... in terms of hunger, energy, digestion, etc. each day. I think I only drink about 2.5 liters per day normally.

3.0 Liters of water in so far already today after AM writing, breakfast and my morning workout...

I might also add in a 1X per week fast... even though I do not enjoy fasting. We'll see.

I'm also getting back to 100% no cursing.

And if I mess up, the potheads win! (I'll give $100 to a panhandling pothead in Denver for every curse over the next 12 weeks!)

Today is the perfect day to start again. I give you permission to forget the past, to ignore the peer pressure that wants you to continue down the slippery slope, and to overcome the self-doubt that leaves you wondering, “Can I really do this?” You can. Trust me. I believe in you. Join me, and believe in you too.


If you want to get back in shape or improve your health, you can join me in our 28th TT Transformation Contest that starts today.

http://www.transformationcontest.com

www.transformationcontest.com
Turbulence Training provides fat loss workout exercises, fat burning exercise for quick weight loss. Weight loss workout routines and strength training muscle exercise

It's free to win my money!


Join me here => http://forum.ttmembers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Let's go!

Alright, here's my workout from today:

1A) Stability Ball Leg Curl
1B) Ball Plank

2) Double KB Front Squat

3) KB Swing

4A) DB Split Squat
4B) Mobility

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Wherever you are, be there. Turn the cellphone off. Listen to your loved ones. Have conversations that count. Focus on what matters.

Get after it,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT




No comments: