Saturday, December 10, 2016

California Tour with the Beach Boys

Friday was a fun meathead workout in a hotel gym in Costa Mesa. Today I ran intervals at a hotel gym in Santa Monica.

Then I walked over to the Santa Monica Whole Foods. I like this city. It feels like home to me.

Now I'm off to speak at a small event with John Romaniello, and then tonight I'll be hanging out with Jason Ferruggia to watch the UFC fights.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Make a list of the 10 most important people in your life. Beside each name write 1 thing you can do for them today. Start with the most urgent connection and do this now. Tomorrow, take care of the next person. Do this every day until you’ve gone through your list. Then make a list of 10 more people and keep going.

And going,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Heading home for the holidays tomorrow. Hurray!

No comments: