Friday, November 04, 2016

Off Day and Embarrassing Story Benefit

Off day today from training. I'll go for a walk at the hotel (they have a hiking path) and I'll walk around the airport, later.

Tomorrow we DEADLIFT! Yay!

My new habit of reading for 20-minutes each day is going well. I shake my head at myself for not having done this sooner and more consistently. I've still read 20 books this year, but I've been inconsistent. Next year I'll hit 50+ books again, finally.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

“Identify exactly what it is that you want. This takes a lot of thought. Then don’t let anything stand in your way of getting it.” – Kekich Credo #56 …


Set your goals. Write them down. Keep them with you. Review them daily. Make a vision board. Look at it weekly. Create your vision. Know you destination. And never stop moving towards it.


Stay strong,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT


PS - This is why I lug myself around the country to tell embarrassing stories about myself...




No comments: