Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Short sweet siiiiick butt and chest workouts

What can I say, people like butts and chests, right? And not just men! Ladies love them too, according to a survey published on MensHealth.com.

So, why not give you a 6-minute butt & chest workout to kick-start your latest body transformation?

Sounds good to me.

If nothing else, I can at least say I helped change the world... one butt and one chest at a time.

I was inspired to do this because of some experimental workouts I've been doing in Denver this week.

This is a busy time of the year for our business, of course, and so I haven't had a lot of time to exercise.

It was much more important for me to spend my time coaching people through our Transformation Contest.

So here's a circuit that I did...

6-Minute Butt & Chest Workout
- Do each exercise for 40 seconds and rest 20 seconds before the next move.
- Go through the circuit once in 6 minutes, or do it up to 3 times for a 20 minute workout.
- Rest one minute at the end of the circuit if you repeat it.

1A) Goblet Squat
1B) DB Chest Press
1C) DB Reverse Lunge (alternating sides)
1D) Pause Pushup
1E) DB 1-Arm Row - 40 seconds per side

If that's too advanced or if you don't have dumbbells, here's a quickie that still gives you great results.

6-Minute Bodyweight Butt & Chest Challenge Workout
1) Bodyweight Squats
2) Pushups or Kneeling Pushups
3) Total Body Extensions
4) Close-Grip Pushups
5) 1-Leg Hip Extensions - 40 seconds per side

It's amazing what you can do in just a few minutes.

Get ALL of my amazing 4-minute and 6-minute workouts here
 

Your coach,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Make the rest of 2016 the best months of the year.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – HJ Brown Jr.

So let's GO for it in the rest of 2016... 6 minutes at a time!

No comments: