Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Perfect Bench Day

So we've just launched a new 21-Day Habit Change program over at ETR and we have over 100 members in a private Facebook group. If you haven't heard about it, stay tuned, because we're soon going to have a $1 set up for it. I'm really excited about the program, and all CTT's get access for free.

We've also just released a free version (just pay S+H) of my Perfect Day Formula book and we sold 500 copies. Pretty great day.

Yesterday I also did two killer interviews... some of my best yet... and I hope I can continue to replicate the magic. It was awesome.

The only problem is that all of these great actions prevented me from falling asleep last night. I was super wired on success.

However, that didn't stop me from having a great workout today.

1A) Bench Press
1B) BB Row

2A) Chin-up with Knee Up
2B) DB Rear Delt Raise

One more workout and then it's a deload travel week as I head to San Diego and Phoenix for some great events with Bedros & Diana Keuilian and Isabel De Los Rios, among others.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Play UP a level. Surround yourself with positive people better than you. They bring out your best. Find good people. They want to help you.

Play up,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Action Takers Rule The World. #ATRTW


No comments: