Thursday, August 04, 2016

Gold Medal Squats

Dang, I haven't been this excited about a trip since I went to Italy several years ago. Next Tuesday I head to Rio for the Olympics. Every day Joel Marion is sending me texts and pumping me up about about Brazil.

Joel's taking about 12 members of his family and we're going to see...
- Men's tennis
- Swimming final
- USA Men's B-ball Quarterfinal
- And... the 100 meter finals

Plus we'll do the Sugarloaf Mountain hike to see the Christ the Redeemer statue (this might be the highlight for me), and I'll be posting lots of pics and lessons along the way.

So today was my last squat workout before the trip, and I'll still get one more deadlift session in next Monday morning. This was a good one.

1A) Hang Clean
1B) Mobility

2A) Squat
2B) Military Press

3A) Good Morning
3B) Overhead Squat

I'll do a bench press session on Saturday.

And when I get back from the Olympics it's into work mode, with speaking engagements and meetings in San Diego, Denver, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and eventually Orlando at ...
 
The Orlando Personal Training Seminar

Early bird pricing ends Friday night!

Daniel is going to be running a TT Certification there, too.

Grab your spot to see me, Bedros, Daniel, Brittney, and Stephanie Flynn...

=> www.EastCoastFitnessandNutritionConference.com

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Know what matters and what doesn't. Be clear about what you will and won't do for success. Create a clear and concise vision for your future and be mindful of this at all times. Use it to set boundaries and make the right decisions for your right life – right now.

Focus,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Don't forget!!!

5 pillars of success... work for everything.


=> http://www.earlytorise.com/game-over/ 







No comments: