Thursday, August 18, 2016

Brazil Finals

Today is our last day in Brazil. We have lunch, then a few low-key hours before heading to the airport for an overnight flight back to America.

The basketball game was interesting... there were many ticket problems, and the Argentinian fans were chaotic. But Joel got to sit beside Floyd Mayweather, which was cool. However, when one of my friends asked Zac Efron for a picture, he brushed them off. LOL.

Today's workout will be some pullups and rowing at the local gym. I'm just finishing breakfast now and will head over soon. My legs are a little sore, as planned, from yesterday's bodyweight session.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
This quote changed my life. I hope it helps you too.

'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' – Maya Angelou

Talk soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - If you haven't listened to this yet...

Check out this w/ on how to own the day & control your life.



No comments: