Monday, July 25, 2016

BlackSmith Camp Graduation Workout

Today is an off-day because yesterday we hit Punisher Squats hard, along with a push-up challenge.

I don't have a lot of photos from this year's camp (yet), but there is one below. Great memories!

Yesterday's "Graduation Workout":

1A) Sumo Squat Shuffle
1B) Inchworm
1C) Prisoner Squat
1D) X-Body Mountain Climber

2A) T-Pushup
2B) Jumping Jacks

3) 60-seconds max pushups => I hit 41

4) Punisher Squats

5) Group cheer and sigh of relief!

Here's the one photo I have of me taking the kids through my favorite shoulder mobility exercises at the BlackSmith camp yesterday


=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAbglv7jyA







And man, I've put out some KILLER content today.

First, there was my ETR article of the day:

=> http://www.earlytorise.com/regarding-rest-life/

Then there was my can't-miss my latest MH workout

=> http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthrea...799#post202799

This is not the final version that will go in the magazine.

They've already asked me to cut at least 6 exercises and do an A-B split.

So enjoy the uncensored version!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"I salute those who get up early, do the work, overcome one adversity after another, set high goals and expectations for themselves and then show up everyday and do whatever it takes to get it done." – Bedros Keuilian

That is how you do it,

Craig Ballantyne

PS - It's on!

The Orlando fall fitness & personal training seminar is now open for you to grab an early bird spot.

Can't wait to see you in the land of the Happiest Place on Earth.

Daniel is going to be running a TT Certification, too.

Good times!

=> www.EastCoastFitnessandNutritionConference.com

No comments: