Monday, March 07, 2016

Sunday Squats on the Farm

Sunday morning was a lower body session out on the farm. Week days have become almost too busy for me to train, so I'm best off getting two great sessions in on the weekend.

I didn't go to the gym, though, and thus there were no barbell squats, but still an incredible conditioning superset to start the session.

1A) KB Goblet Squat
1B) KB Swing

2A) DB RDL
2B) Goblet Split Squat

I'm nearing the end of my cold, it's lingered longer than expected. I was wheezing through the workout more than I'd like, as well. Two off days in a row now, and then back to deadlifts on Wednesday. That's also the day I'm meeting Bedros and my family in Toronto for a big dinner out. Fun times.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
All bad times come to end. Until then, we are left with a powerful choice. To quit or to carry on. If we quit, we only make the ending worse. If we carry on, we will feel the situation getting harder at first. However, everyday that you make progress, things will get better and the future will become brighter. Never forget this.

Continue to push,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Imagine...

Jeffrey J. Fox puts it this way:If you are going to be first in your corporation, start practicing by being first on the job. People who arrive at work late don’t like their jobs—at least that’s what senior management thinks... And don’t stay at the office until 10 o’clock every night. You are sending a signal that you can’t keep up or your personal life is poor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I love this article, I've also some information
health app in india