Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My mentor and his Perfect Day tip

Monday was an interesting day. It was CASS-Free, but dang was I tired. I had two naps. Catching up on sleep from last week, I guess. There was no workout, just stretching and walking around the nice little town of Delray beach. Good times!

I had an early dinner and then met up with my mentor, Mark Ford. Mark likes an afterwork cocktail and cigar, and he had a well stocked liquor cabinet and some snacks out...but I stuck to my plan and just had water. I'm on a streak of no alcohol in 2016, and didn't want to break it last night.

Here's a picture of my mentor, Mark Ford, opening his copy of The Perfect Day Formula last night in Delray Beach. One of Mark's biggest lessons to me was "Go to bed and get up at the same time, 7 days per week." It's the best energy booster tip I've ever been given. It makes a huge difference in your alertness at work on Monday mornings...and during the week when you might otherwise have energy slumps. Take his advice...and you'll have Perfect Days.


No comments: