Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Morning in Miami

Smooth travels to Miami. I checked in at midnight and fell asleep at 12:30am. Unfortunately I did not sleep well. Fortunately I have time for a nap before a 9am breakfast. But right now I'm wide awake.

Going to do a little bit more work and then meditate, stretch, and go for a sunrise walk, weather permitting. I'm not doing any hard workouts until the weekend. I'll hit the gym for deadlifts on Sunday morning.

Tonight is dinner at a local institution, Il Gabiano, followed with a Miami Heat game with Joel Marion and Bedros Keuilian (and Joel's awesome father in law, Frank - he's a living replica of Walther Mathau from Grumpy Old Men...and we get along great! Ha.).

Will do my best for another CASS-Free day. The only temptation will be caffeine, but I might need it.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Stop. Step back. Think. What are your true priorities in life? What really matters? Write down the 3 most important items in your life. Now look at what you do each day, and what you have planned this week. Are these congruent? If not, align them. Work on your #1 priority 1st thing every morning, whether it is family, faith, fitness, or finances. Make time for what matters.


Make the right decisions all day long,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: