Saturday, December 05, 2015

Toys for Tots Diet and Dinner

Wonderful, but busy, Friday. Spent time with the lovely Lesa Gutenkunst, Vince & Flavia, the amazing Daniel Woodrum, Shaun Hadsall, Bruce Krahn, my family, and our lovely ETR and TT Team.

There was pre-workout caffeine, but only 50mg. Nutrition was great, and I had a fantastic 6oz grass-fed filet, baked potato, and spinach at The Edge bar last night with a few friends after the seminar. No booze, but a post-dinner Peppermint tea. It's a ritual with my traveling buddies, Barry and Barbara from England. We've had tea in Prague, Moscow, St. Petersburg, and London.

Today I'm trying to go CASS-Free. I will be tired, but I can nap. We start the day with Toys for Tots shopping at 8am, then we resume the seminar at 1pm, and then we have our Christmas party at 6pm.

And Santa visits at 7pm!

Have a great day,


Craig Ballantyne

No comments: