Saturday, December 19, 2015

Shop Deadlifting Groceries and Barbells

In a completely random LOL story, a woman in my hometown stole $4000 worth of groceries from a local store. She just wheeled her cart right out. How they estimated it was $4000, I have no idea. How could you even get $4000 worth of groceries in a cart? It wasn't a Whole Foods.

Anyways, I felt great today and decided to deadlift. Tomorrow is family Christmas and I didn't feel like rushing around to fit in a workout before everyone arrived. It will be good times and great eating. Tomorrow will also be a CASS-Free Christmas.

Today's workout was okay. No records were set.

1A) Deadlift
1B) Dips

2A) Front Squat
2B) Leg Curl

That was it.

I've been doing yoga (aka an extended old-man stretching routine) on my non lifting days. I think it's helping recovery. That's what I'll do Sunday AM.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
You can design your life and control your destiny. But first you must know exactly what you want and where you want to go. This is your one and only shot - so make the right decisions, right now, for your right life. If you really, really, really want something, do everything you can to get it.

Get it,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Best website ever...

 => http://www.humansofnewyork.com

Treat yourself to a copy of Brandon's book and support all the amazing things he does.

No comments: