Friday, December 11, 2015

Paleo Row Therapy Friday

Staying at my favorite hotel in the world right now, the Shangri-La, in Toronto. It has a decent gym, so after some pre-workout caffeine (and after getting a lot of great writing done), I hit the gym

I also tried a new Paleo bar, the Paleo Krunch Espresso bar from Steve's. I found it at Whole Foods. Broke it up and mixed it with some walnuts. It was really great.

It helped me a hit a workout record on the rower.

250 meters in 51 seconds

Tomorrow will be a recovery day and then on Sunday I will deadlift. Today my upper back is sore as heck from Wednesday's pullup session. Dang!


Now it's off to see my chiropractor to get some Active Release Therapy on my right Achilles, and then some Christmas shopping.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Whatever is in your way, you’re stronger than it, you’re tougher than it, and you’re better than it. You’re going to beat it. You must truly believe in yourself. You must end the “I’ll give this a try” mindset, and switch to an, “I’m going to succeed” belief.

Believe,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: