Thursday, November 12, 2015

secrets of my 41-year old friend

Have you ever wondered how some of your friends can eat as much as they want and still stay slim and sexy?

Recent research from Harvard University reveals the secret. But before I share that study with you, I want to introduce you to one of my good friends, a slim & sexy 41-year old that is living PROOF that this weight-loss secret works.

Funny story… I almost ‘un-friended’ him because of his secret.

You see, he’s married, and I’m single, and every time we hang out in public, all the ladies want to talk to him first. It doesn’t hurt that he’s almost 6 feet tall and has a sexy foreign accent (unlike my weird Canadian accent that makes me say ‘aboot’).

But I stayed friends with him because YOU need his fat burning secret.

Here’s what the science has to say about it…

According to Harvard University, eating 11 homemade lunches or dinners each week makes you a fat burning machine.

But wait, you might be thinking, how can pasta, pancakes, steak, ribs, fries and pizza (all the foods you eat at home), help you lose weight?

Well, here’s the good news.

My friend, the slim and sexy 41-year old, wants to give you his secret weight loss meals… for FREE!

Get free access to fat burning meals you can make at home

"Bon appetite!" as my friend says.

Enjoy,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

 

PS – One more free secret for you…

If you really, truly want to change your life, you cannot let others make you feel guilty for your decisions. Stay out of the wrong environments. Go only to good places. Identify your bad habits and identify two solutions for each. Build good habits that support your changes. Avoid the toxic people in your life. Surround yourself with good people. Make the right decisions, right now, for your right life.


No comments: