Thursday, October 15, 2015

Meet My Buddy Jason Ferruggia

One of my best friends in the world is famous New Jersey Strength
Coach, Jay Ferruggia.
 
Since the early 90's, Jay has been training men for muscle, 
including 50 year old fathers, 30 year old New York City financial
guys, and America's superstar athletes of tomorrow.
 
In fact, Jay is one of the few guys I trust in the industry.
 
Back in December of 2007, I flew down to Newark, New Jersey to 
train with Jay. We did a hardcore muscle building workout for legs. 
 
(That's not the first time I've traveled just to workout with Jay. I
have flown to train and learn from him in Stamford, CT, and in 
Chicago, IL. You never know when I might be flying to see him in 
your city!)
 
During the workout, Jay showed me techniques that 99% of trainers 
don't know. Simple tips for exercises that most people do wrong. It 
was a  real eye-opener - and his 1 huge tip below will help you get 
more results than ever before.
 
After all, unlike most trainers, Jay has spent years training 
regular folks from 6am to 1pm, and then training young athletes from
3pm to 9pm. Day in, day out.
 
Put that record up against anyone, and you won't find too many 
trainers with that kind of experience - and few have such "across 
the board" expertise as Jay.
 
If you want the truth about building muscle, and be entertained by
some controversial ideas, then you'll love Jay's style.
 
Jay gets my absolute top recommendation. In fact, I use HIS workouts
for getting stronger and building muscle because they are FAST and 
effective.
 
Unlike the high-volume workouts from muscle magazines, Jay's 
programs don't cause:
 
- Overtraining
- Sore joints from too many redundant exercises
- Crippling soreness for days after the workout
- An overwhelming feeling of exhaustion on off-days
 
One night while sitting at the bar in a sports bar in NYC, I asked 
Jay to tell me  everything I need to know about training. 
 
Like a wise sage, he was able to distill it all down to a couple of 
sentences. And it all made sense.
 
It's a refreshing change from the blow-hard trainers out there 
trying to come up with new "hypertrophy" science-based routines that
no one has ever used in practice. 
 
On the other hand, Jay has walked the walked and squatted the squat.
He has done it all in REAL LIFE - not like so many other "experts" 
who got their certification last month and started making a few 
wild posts on the Internet.
 
Not surprisingly, Jay's stuff makes more sense and actually works.
 
For example, here's today's BIG fat burning, muscle-building lesson 
from Jay...
 
****
 
"The most important thing you can do each and every single time you 
go to the gym is try to set a PR (personal record) on every lift 
you do. 
 
What this means is that you should always be trying do either do 
more reps with the same weight or more weight for the same number of
reps. 
 
Doing the same thing that you have done in a previous workout will 
do absolutely nothing to help you get bigger and stronger and 
leaner. 
 
This is why you always need to be setting personal records." 
 
****
 
I truly believe you need to set personal records each workout to 
burn fat and gain muscle. In my last workout, I made sure to set a
personal record in both the RDL and Close-Grip Bench Press, because
I know that will help me reach my goals.
 
Get started building muscle with your Personal Record Workouts here:
 
 
Train hard,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Want to try my workouts?
 
I often use Jay's workouts to get stronger, gain mass, and set my 
own personal records.
 
To dramatically increase the effectiveness of your training, go to:
 

No comments: