Friday, October 09, 2015

Hey Trainers - Guest Message

Hi! This is Daniel Woodrum, Director of the TT Certification program, and Craig asked me to send this email to you.

Five years ago I had no direction in my life. I'd graduated from college and was working as a part time trainer. I felt stuck. Then, I made the decision to get TT Certified. It was a life-changing decision that has provided incredible opportunities. I've been able to transform over 2,000 lives and now I have a purpose in life.

This all happened because I took action.

Now it's your turn to take action with these amazing opportunities.

Upcoming TT Certification Events:

October 24th – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
November 8th – Costa Mesa, California
November 14th – Lapeer, Michigan
December 6th – Denver, Colorado
January 9th – Miami, Florida

Click Here to Register for any of these Life-Changing Opportunities

If you're an action taker don't let travel be an excuse. Action takers will travel any distance to make a difference. They understand it's a small price to pay.

The value of being a Certified Turbulence Trainer is priceless.

I'm in my position because I stepped out of my comfort zone. Now it's your turn to do the same and experience the power of being a Certified Turbulence Trainer.

Action takers rule the world.

Take Action Now by Registering for one of our Upcoming Events [Final Reminder]

If you have any questions please contact us at info@turbulencetraining.com.

I look forward to hearing your success story.

Daniel Woodrum, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - You can do this!

Set your goals, review your goals, and prioritize your goals. Know what you want. Know what matters to you. Go out and get it. Don't stop till you do. And never, ever give up on what is important to you.

No comments: