Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Turbulence Tourism

Wow. What an incredible morning. I just returned from a tour of the Blue Mosque, the Hagia Sophia, and the Topkapi Palace here in Istanbul. These grounds are full of so much history and beauty.

I'm really glad we hired a tour guide because she gave us the story behind the story, and helped us avoid the long lines in the hot Turkish sun. And she showed my friends how to properly drink the strong Turkish coffee. (But I still haven't had the first coffee of my life yet!) It gave my friends the jitters in just a few minutes!
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.




















Today's Workout:
1A) Squats
1B) DB RDL

2A) DB Split Squats
2B) Cable Abs

And then for lunch...
Obviously I caught all this seafood, with these spears, in order to make lunch today. Just look at how impressed I am. Turbulence Fishing for sea bass, shrimp, salmon, and octopus.
Turbulence Training's photo.

Monday => CASS-Free travel day to Istanbul. Turkish Airlines is fantastic. Had the best in-flight meal in my history of traveling...and I was seated in Economy on a 2.5 hour flight! I was served Lamb Chops and sauteed spinach (and rice, but I skipped that). Possibly the best lamb I've ever had.

Tuesday => CASS-Free tourist day in Istanbul. The city is quite interesting and massive...population is 14 million people!

Wednesday => Will involve pre-workout caffeine and a pre-dinner cocktail.

(CASS-Free = No caffeine, alcohol, soda, or stevia)

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
You can do it. Here's why: There are too many success stories of other people that started off in a worse position than yours. All these success stories invalidate any of your excuses. It's time to change your beliefs. It's time to change your behaviour. You've done it before and now you WILL do it again. Let's get started today. Let's go.

Start now,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: