Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Do you want daily energy?

Here's one of the most common questions that I get from TT readers across America, including Fran K. from Tampa, Barry R. from Washington State, Tony L. from West Virginia, and Dustin R. from deep in the heart of Texas…

"Craig, I've been following your workouts every morning and it's really helped me have more energy…but sometimes I get a little tired in the middle of the afternoon. You need to come up with a TT 6-Hour energy booster. I am just kidding. But I would like to know if there is anything I can do to have more energy – and maybe boost my fat burning as an extra bonus." – Your Email

Great question, and here's the answer. We are very lucky to have stumbled across the most powerful Superfood solution in the world. I've known the creator, Chris "The Happy Kiwi" Ashendan since 2009, and believe me there is no one more passionate about using nutrition to boost your energy and happiness than Chris…he's awesome.

Here are the 3 best times to drink this energy boosting fat-burner (and don't worry, it's caffeine-free and contains NO stimulants at all … it's all natural and delicious).

Option #1 (preferred):
Drink your Daily Energy in cold water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Begin your workout 15-30 minutes later. After you finish your workout, have your fat-burning shake (using one of my favorite shake recipes).

Option #2 (2nd best):
Wake up and do your workout within the hour. After you finish your workout, have your fat burning shake (using one of my favorite shake recipes) and add Daily Energy in place of a serving of fruit, because Daily Energy is sweet. For example, here's my favorite after exercise Daily Energy shake. It's called Craig & Bally's Classic Canadian Energy Booster because I always drink it when I'm back in Canada on the farm and walking Bally the Dog 3 times a day.


Blend the following ingredients in 8 ounces of cold water with 4 ice cubes:

  • Daily Energy
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1 handful spinach (you can't taste it, trust me!)
  • 1/2 banana or 1/3 avocado (use this if you want a thicker shake)
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter (for healthy fats)
  • 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
I have to fight off Bally the Dog for this one because it tastes so good!

Option #3:
Wake up and do your workout within the hour. After you finish your workout, have your fat-burning shake (using one of my favorite shake recipes). Drink Daily Energy in cold water 30-minutes before lunch.


Click here to add the Daily Energy solution to your life

Oh, and if you exercise later in the day, stick to Option #1 and have your Daily Energy drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It will set you up for all-natural, all-day energy and fat burning for faster weight loss results.

Enjoy!

To your continued success,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: