Thursday, March 19, 2015

Paleo Streak

Today's my last day in the ETR office in Denver. It's been very busy, starting in the office at 6:30am and finishing at 5:30am. I've taken the week off from training, but had great chats with Daniel Woodrum about the future of CTT, as well as launching some new programs and coaching our staff. We really dialed in some big projects, testing, and details.

Streaking Update

1) Write 3000 words per day

I've still been up early, writing on Carnegie, Mark Ford, and others. Plus I've had a lot of TT content to write and a big 4000 word team email. I love writing those.

2) No Post Dinner Binge Eating

I've been too busy for fancy dinners. Diet has been better than ever thanks to planning and preparing in advance.

3) 1 Drink Maximum

No booze since Sunday.

4) No Outbursts or Snarkiness

Our staff is awesome and I've had over a dozen meetings that have all gone well. We even have a customer service team in the Phillippines and I finally met all of them by Skype today. Very cool.

5) Healthy Gut Days

There's a great place called Protein Bar in Denver on 16th street. (There's a few locations all over town.) Yesterday I had their 6-ingredient superfood salad, chicken, and a bowl of their paleo beef stew. One of the best lunches I've had in a long time.

Tomorrow it's back to Toronto where I have a night out with friends at a fancy restaurant, but I'll keep the momentum going with a paleo meal.

Stick to your vision,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: