Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Snow Day Workout of Swings and Pushups

We are full-on snowed in. I can't even see 40 feet out the window. And this morning's 7am dog walk was brutal.

I gotta be careful what I wish for.

Yesterday I wrote:

"Several inches of snow have fallen over the weekend and last night, and several more are on the way. I'm glad. Why? Because I'm gone for two weeks, starting Saturday. First I'll be heading down to Joel Marion's near Tampa ("the official lightning capital of the world" - seriously!) for some sunshine and swimming."

I will just shut up now. :)

I guess I won't be working out by the pool today here in Canadia... Ha...I decided to do a garage gym workout instead (then again, I don't have a pool!).

Today's session: 15 supersets of KB Swings and Pushups.
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.





If you're snowed in, watch this. As I told my friends in Malaysia a few years ago, Structure and Freedom go hand in hand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd926ni6FQY

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
If you stumble, get back up. What happened yesterday no longer matters. Today, get back on track to moving closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it. Never give up on what is truly important to you. The trick, of course, is to know what REALLY matters. Put your energy there.

Stay warm and safe,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Get it!

"If you truly want something you'll make time for it regardless of how busy you are. You can always spare a little bit of time to do something to better yourself and get yourself one step closer to your goal. If all else fails just give yourself 28 minutes. 28 minutes is only 1.94% of your day but you'd be surprised how much work you can get done in that short period of time." – Robert MacDonald, Gym Jones

... YES! Let's get it done today! And remember, with my workouts, you don't even need 28 minutes. Keep on pushing on and stay consistent through the holidays. This is the year you will LOSE fat from Thanksgiving to Christmas. You can do it. I believe in you.

No comments: