Friday, November 28, 2014

5 Diet Tips

Dang these tips are good. If you have 5-10 pounds to lose, or more, you'll love this guest post from Joel Marion. Joel invited me over for Thanksgiving dinner and it was incredible, especially the sweet potatoes (my favorite). I can't thank him enough, and you won't be able to either after you read this...
 
How to Lose 10 Pounds Fast
 
By Joel Marion, co-founder, www.BioTrust.com 
 
Hey it's Joel and today I'm here to share with you my "magical" method for losing 10 pounds FAST (in reality there's nothing magical about it and it's rather basic, but don't mistake "basic" for ineffective -- the simple steps I'm about to share with you work like gangbusters!).
 
You see, I currently have a little bet going with my sister to drop 10 lbs in the next few weeks, and since she's literally half my size she's shooting to lose 5 lbs in the same time. 
 
At the risk of her reading this newsletter and learning all my secrets, I felt this information was too valuable to keep from you, Craig's valued readers, so in the next few paragraphs I will be revealing exactly how you can drop flab fast, just like me. Fact is, most people over-complicate fat loss when in reality dropping pounds quickly comes down to a few simple strategies.
 
5 Steps to Losing 10 Pounds Fast (Start Using Today)

1. Make a bet. 
 
Since I'm highly competitive and refuse to lose at anything, this was a surefire way to motivate me and keep me honest over the next few weeks. 
 
And I'm surely not going to lose to a GIRL - ;) - so making a bet with my sister dramatically improved my chances of success. All kidding aside, we made the bet to motivate one another and have fun during the process. When it's done in fun, creating a little competition between friends and/or family will always tip the odds of success in your favor.

2. Eliminate sugar-filled drinks (soda, juice, etc), alcohol, & junk food. 
 
If you're consuming ANY of this stuff, your chance of experiencing fat loss (yet alone rapid fat loss) is slim to none. Eliminating them will automatically cut your calorie intake and put you on the fast track to weight loss success.

3. Get 30 minutes of activity each day. 
 
What kind of activity do you need to do to get FAST results? Simply put, if it's more than what you're currently doing, it will make a significant impact.
 
For some, this may be simply walking (works if you're not doing anything now). For others you may need to go more intense. Just get 30 minutes of activity each day at an intensity level greater than what you're used to. I recommend Craig's workouts and I've been using them for years. Take advantage of his sale here today:
 

4. Enjoy 1 - 2 "snack meals" during the day. 
 
Instead of eating big meals during the day, go with 2 smaller "snack meals" to control your calorie intake. For me, BioTrust Protein Cookies are my snack of choice, providing me with 12 grams of quality protein and only 150 calories each. Since I'm 6'4", I can get away with eating two of these large, delicious cookies at once while still keeping my calories relatively low. 

5. Save your largest meal of the day...
 
...for dinner, but make sure to choose the right foods. If you're looking to make rapid progress, I recommend eliminating starchy carbs for the first few weeks. Instead, eat lean protein and loads of veggies to keep you full, and some healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, and/or organic butter.

And that's it! Dropping flab quickly doesn't have to be difficult or overly complex, and the 5 simple steps I outlined above are proof of just that.
 
Enjoy the amazing results! - Joel
 
***
Thanks Joel, I really appreciate you sharing these secrets with my loyal TT readers ... and again, I want to thank you for Thanksgiving Dinner! 
 
Alright, that's it for today...I'll be back on Monday with another workout to kick-start your fat burning week. Til then, stay strong & keep on pushing on.
 
Sincerely,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Need more workout advice to go with the diet plan?
 
Just "Invite ol' Craiggy" into your house for the holidays and start burning off your weekend feasts with at-home workouts. Treat yourself to the BEST Black Friday Weekend sale anywhere by getting EVERY TT workout ever created all while DONATING to a great cause (see below).
 
 
It's the best deal of the weekend, anywhere, and you don't ever have to leave the house to enjoy it. ;)
 
Plus, I'll be donating ALL of the proceeds to our 3rd Annual Toys for Tots Drive in Denver on Saturday, December 6th. Last year we helped purchase over $102,173 worth of toys for the Marines' toy drive and this year we're hoping to break $125,000.
 
PPS - If you are struggling...
 
When faced with hard times, we have a choice...we can keep going or we can quit. But ALL tough times come to an end.
 
If we quit, we only make it worse and learn nothing. But if we keep going, though the situation may be frustrating at first, you WILL be making progress. Things WILL get better. The future WILL become brighter.
 
It may be slow, but it WILL be sure. Stay strong. Push on. Never give up on what is important to you. You WILL achieve your goals.
 
You will win. I believe in you.

No comments: