Sunday, December 08, 2013

Buy you a beer in California

That's right, I'll buy you a beer. You can even have two if there are extra.
 
You see, when you attend my Saturday night session at the world's most
important fitness event, I buy every one a beer on Saturday night...
 
It's legendary. Everyone knows that Bedros and I pull out all of the stops.
 
 
And this year we have one of my best friends, Jay Ferruggia speaking
right after - and before - me. (I'm doing TWO sessions this year!)
 
Plus, we have the world's BEST fitness speaker, Martin Rooney, who will
deliver the most motivating session you have ever attended. Guaranteed.
 
You cannot call yourself a Personal Trainer and miss this event.
 
It's mandatory for fitness industry leaders like you and I. See you there.
 
 
The Fitness Business Summit will literally change your life. We're dedicated
to helping you get more clients and make more money - and get those clients
even better results in less time than ever.
 
Change lives today,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT,
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: