Tuesday, November 26, 2013

T-day Travel to Tampa prep and garage workout

Two days was all I had out on the farm, but it was enough for two awesome workouts on my new 4-week program.

It kicked off with yesterday's barbell session, and today moved to the garage for a strength-metabolic workout combo.

1A) KB Split Squats
1B) Chin-ups
1C) KB Clean & Press

2A) KB Goblet Squat
2B) KB Swing
2C) Power Wheel Rollout

Good fun.

But if you don't have all those cool tools to use at home, I have great news for you.

This is the best fat burning workout plan for beating Thanksgiving feasts and making it through the Christmas Holidays while finally LOSING weight for once!
- www.TurbulenceTraining.com


Later today I'll drive from the farm to a Toronto Airport hotel. Tomorrow I fly to Joel Marion's house in Tampa, FLA, for my 1st American Thanksgiving. Pumped for it!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Here's the main reason I'm going to Florida...

Surround yourself with positive people that believe in you and make you play UP a level.

"When you believe you can do it, you work harder. When others believe in you, they push you harder. Together, these things make you do better — so you have a reason to be confident." - Eric Barker

Joel is super positive and always encouraging me to help more people through my writing. We're going to have a great time with his family. They are awesome.

Finally, today's article is all about reinvention. You CAN reinvent yourself, and you can do it from the outside in:
- http://send.earlytorise.com/Reinvention

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Stressed?

Just breathe.

Ask yourself, will this matter in 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years?

Breathe again. Deeply. One more. Good.

No comments: