Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How to eat TWICE as much and stay lean

I just read a research study about pigging out and being lazy. The study, featured in the NY Times, showed that if you pig out but still have a great workout, that you'll be able to protect yourself from the damage.
 
That's great news, and at the link below I give you the exact workout you need to keep the fat off over the holidays. Basically, you can eat twice as much and stay lean (for a short while).
 
But you must NOT skip your workouts. That's why I'm sharing this fantastic 30-minute fat burning solution that will protect your abs while pigging out:
 
 
All you need is a set of dumbbells and a bench. Do your metabolic resistance training supersets, your metabolic conditioning circuits, and then a round of bodyweight finishers, and you'll be able to stay lean even if you eat almost TWICE as much as normal.
 
That's how powerful these workouts are <= get this "Black Friday" deal
 
Do this workout on your "cheat days" and you'll keep the fat off and even end up losing belly fat over the holidays.
 
You can do it,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - I'm not done helping you survive Thanksgiving.
 
Tomorrow I'll be back with diet secrets, including the ONE thing you can use to cheat your way to a guilt-free Thanksgiving.
 
And I also have a very personal article I'm going to share with you on Sunday or Monday. 
 
It's about how I changed my life with a simple 5-minute (non workout) activity. I guarantee it will help you too.
 
Have a great weekend, and safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American readers. I'm joining you this year and heading to Tampa, Florida for my first-ever American Thanksgiving with Joel Marion and family.
 
And yes, I'll be making Joel go through this workout with me tomorrow to start the day! It's going to be great to workout outside again.
 
 
PPS - Bally the Dog wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving too, and wishes he could be at your place to steal some turkey. 
 

No comments: