Friday, October 11, 2013

Revealing Transformation Video

I wanted to give you a taste of what you've been missing.
 
In this revealing video, you'll get to watch my opening presentation from last year's TT Summit in San Diego. Don't get the wrong idea by how fancy I'm dressed...
 
...I get "naked" in this video and reveal some intimate details about what really drives your personal success and transformation. Dozens of people said it was my best speech ever, and that it finally gave them the answers they needed.
 
 
But that's nothing compared to what I'm going to deliver in the future. I promise you that...I have a lifetime more of amazing workouts and inspiration to give to you.
 
Nothing is going to stop me until I see you succeed.
 
Because I know I'm lucky. I give thanks every day for the opportunities I have to help you have better workouts, to get more results in less time, to find new, fun bodyweight exercises, and challenging metabolic workouts.
 
Thank you for your support.

I'm blessed that so many TT readers have decided to stick with me
"for life" through the TT Lifetime Partnership.

When you become a Lifetime TT Partner, you'll receive...

1) Every TT workout I've ever created
2) Every TT workout I ever will create
3) All TT workout videos for life (including some amazing new follow-along fat burning workout videos coming in 2014)
4) The TT Forum (for LIFE, where you'll maximize your new positive people support group)
5) And a very cool "goodie bag" sent to you in the mail (featuring some sweet Turbulence Training swag and a special life-changing book)

But hurry, you only have until midnight TONIGHT to "Lock me up".

Here is your Personal Invite to Get Lifetime Access to all TT Workouts
 
This is the best "no brainer" deal ever offered in the history of Turbulence Training, but it ends tonight and the price increases by $200. 
 
The deal will NEVER be this good again. We're rewarding FAST action takers and our biggest fans.
 
Thank you for being there. Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for transforming, entering the TT contests, and being there at the TT Summit.
 
You rock. 
 
And I won't let you down. 

Off to create some more workouts for your Lifetime Membership,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - I'm really looking forward to meeting you...

...at one of our live TT events in the future. You'll get free access to
those as part of your TT Lifetime Partnership. I hope to do at least
2 big meet-ups per year, and some small ones during my business
travels to other seminars.

The big one is the TT Summit next June. Don't miss it.

"Knowing that I have an open invitation to every TT Summit from now on, how could I NOT enter into this lifetime commitment. This solidifies my commitment to MYSELF. To continue to make strides in my physical well being, and also my mental well being. Being able to share with my fellow forum members makes all the difference. Thanks Craig, and thanks to all who contribute. You make this work. Next goal-save money for a ticket to San Diego!" - Concetta, new TT Lifetime Partner

Your Personal Invite to the TT Summit and all TT Workouts here
 
Looking forward to sending you a very cool book in the mail (plus some other sweet Turbulence Training swag)
 
But hurry, the price increases by $200 tonight at midnight.

No comments: