Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Check out the photos and seminar

Roman's wedding on Sunday was really, really great.

I've posted a few photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/TurbulenceTrainingFanpage/photos_stream

It was one of the most literary referenced weddings I'd ever been to...one of the readings was from Farewell to Arms...I read that way back in my Hemingway summer of 2004 or 05 or 06. Can't remember...I read about 6 of his books then.

The vows were really funny, and so were the speeches. It's the only wedding I've ever been to where I might actually want to watch the video.

Speaking of video, here's one for you...

Poor kid. Tough workout finisher. No equipment. Feel free to laugh at him, he deserves it
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhEowpbetjM

You can do one of those workouts with me at this special event...

ATTENTION: All Trainers
We are pleased to announce our 1st ever LIVE TT Certification weekend:

“I swear I've learned more from the TT newsletters than any other certifications, courses or online seminars combined. There's no way that you can't be successful if you become a certified Turbulence Trainer and follow the research, business tactics and connect with all the other resources that are provided. Thanks again Craig. I can't wait to see what the future holds. It's going to be a fun ride!” – Dani Woodrum, CTT (soon to be Master CTT)

Join us here:
- http://www.turbulencetrainingcertification.com/LiveSeminar.html

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips
You must overcome the internal resistance in your life. You must come up with solutions for every obstacle that is holding you back. You must change your mindset. You cannot have self-doubt.

Stop worrying about past mistakes. Forgive yourself. Move on. There are still 87 days left in 2013 to make it a great year.

Start now,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - If someone else can do it, so can you. After all, you're smart, hard working, and good looking, too, right? Take action. No excuses.

No comments: