Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Big Workout

Great big workout today.

Squats, rows, bench press, and deadlifts.

I have one more workout before heading to Italy for a work trip/vacation. It's going to be great.

But before I go, I’m doing a special call today at 6pm EST where I’ll share my insider secrets on “How to Be a Great Personal Trainer”. You won’t want to miss this because I may never do it again
- http://send.turbulencetraining.com/LiveTT

I was really procrastinating on setting up this teleseminar, but thanks to my accountability team at ETR/TT, I finally got it done. The feedback has been tremendous so far. Looking forward to it tonight.

If you're interested...it will be fun...and worth it just to hear the wonderful Aussie accent of my fantastic co-host, Kate Vidulich, CTT.

Random Nutrition Post: My 5 favorite restaurant meals:

1. Rib-eye steak & asparagus
2. Chilean sea bass & broccoli
3. Filet mignon & brussel sprouts
4. Grilled calamari, scallops, and broccoli
5. Grilled salmon, broccoli, and brussel sprouts

Those are all part of the perfect workout plan for fat loss here:
- http://www.earlytorise.com/perfect-fat-loss-program/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"You are exactly what you believe and think about all day long. Constantly monitor your thoughts." - Kekich Credo #95

You may fall, but you'll never fail as long as you keep going. Persistence is the greatest superpower you can have. Never give up.

Everyone wants more of it. Billionaires will die wishing they had controlled it better. And today, I'll show you how to make it your servant
- http://www.earlytorise.com/make-this-your-servant/

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: