Wednesday, September 25, 2013

TT's Most Hated Exercise?

Last week I ran a poll on my Facebook page. The results were pretty shocking.
 
I simply asked, what exercise do you hate the most?
 
It's a bit of a trick question, you see, because in most cases, the exercises you hate the most are often the ones that give you the best results.
 
For example, back in the day when I trained Boris, one of my hardest-working clients, his face would grimace every time I had him do split squats or dumbbell rows. Both of those are demanding total body exercises. But those were the two of the best moves for him. 
 
So vote wisely. You're about to discover the #1 most hated exercise in the TT World...

 
 
 
The answer will be revealed on the next page,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - This one exercise actually works every muscle in your body...
 
It's just one move, done 50 ways, in 21 workouts, that will get you incredible results. In fact, this one exercise kicked my butt big-time in the hardest workout I've done this year. 
 
I blame this one evil trainer and her magic move that works 639 different muscles at once.
 
 
Let me know what you think.
 
Love this exercise?
 
Hate this exercise?
 
Love to hate this exercise?
 
I hate to love it!

No comments: