Saturday, September 07, 2013

Kettlebells and Cookies

Woke up this morning and I am feeling the last two days of training. It's also my first two days on this new program, so that shouldn't surprise me. Our muscles always get sore when we start a new program. Over time, our body adapts, and we experience less soreness from the same training.

My latest S-P-D workout (squat-press-deadlift movment) can also be called the "Backyard, on the farm, out in the sun, enjoying every second of it" workout was:

- Kettlebell front squats (loving the "honesty" of this exercise
- KB 1-arm Overhead press
- KB swing

- Pullup
- Pushup challenge
- Long Jump

- TRX row
- TRX fallout
- TRX 1-leg Squat

- 5 min KB swings

Enjoy the post-training bliss.

And maybe some cookies. See what I mean by doing me a favor and vote on these amazing recipes?
- https://www.facebook.com/TurbulenceTrainingFanpage/posts/10151834163494679

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
No matter what happened (or happens) this weekend, get back on track to being your best possible self ASAP. And just get better every day.

If you are struggling to get a picture of your future, please watch this free video where I help you create a vision for your life
- www.ANewAmericanDream.com

Alright, back to writing a TT Certification newsletter.

Have a great weekend,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: