Thursday, August 08, 2013

Yesterday we hit the beach in Makarska, then climbed a big hill for cool photos (coming soon), and went back for another 45 minute swim in the Adriatic Sea.

Awesome day.

Today I travel again...taking the bus to Split, Croatia.

Before I go I'll do a lower body workout in the villa's gym. There are many swords on the wall here...it's kind of odd. I posted a photo on my FB page here:
- www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

You can see more photos from my trip here:
- http://www.earlytorise.com/diet-accountablity-and-new-chest-and-back-workout-for-you/

Here's another one of my 4-minute fat burning miracles that requires absolutely NO-equipment...
- http://j.mp/4MinNoEquipmentBellyFatDestroyer

Kick-Butt Mindset Tip:
This came to me in the shower yesterday:

When people try to sabotage you or embarrass you for your decisions, it is because they are weak where you are strong. They envious of your control and success. Do not let their failings impede your progress. Stay true to yourself and never give up on what is important to you.

Personal growth is possible, no matter how much you are struggling right now. Take this challenge
- http://www.earlytorise.com/how-to-experience-personal-growth/

Stop the excuses. Just stop. Put that energy into action instead.

Stay strong. Keep pushing. Make little bets. Win minor victories. That gives momentum. That is how you change your life, one win at a time.

Go time,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: