Thursday, May 23, 2013

High School Chest Workout

Time to go old school.

My #meathead training:

1A) Bench press
1B) Pullups

5-minute chest circuit
2A) DB Incline Press
2B) DB Incline Fly
2C) DB Flat Fly
2D) DB Flat Press

(Full details to be released in TT 2.0!)

3) DB Row

4) T-bar row

Rode my bike to and from the gym, just like high school. Even saw one of my high school teachers and one of my classmates there. Great old times.

Here are 3 strength tips that helped me add 25 pounds to my bench press
- http://j.mp/3BenchTips

For all the bodyweight fans out there, here's great feedback on the HWR program

“Hi Craig and the HWR team, I purchased the program 3 days ago and I'm feeling more energy from my change of diet and the 4 minute workouts! It fit into my day perfectly and actually feels like I've had a workout in comparison to the 30 minutes I just to spend on a treadmill in the gym. Going to cancel my membership now I have this program. Thanks.” – Michelle Edwards, London

Join the Bodyweight Workout REVOLUTION here:
- www.HomeWorkoutRevolution.com


And for all the beginners out there.... here's a great workout you can do
- http://j.mp/BeginnerTTTworkoutA

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. If you do not have 2 solutions for every obstacle, you will feel guilty and shameful every time you give in. Set the rules for your life, because they make so many decisions easier. If your philosophy is “no foods from a bag or a box”, then you can get out of temptation much easier. There is no, “should-I or shouldn’t-I”, because you have RULES. You know for sure that many decisions either fit your philosophy or they don’t and it makes successful behaviors automatic.

Fear of success is common. Here's how to beat it
- http://www.earlytorise.com/how-to-overcome-internal-resistance/

Here's another article on dealing with fear:
- http://www.earlytorise.com/how-to-deal-with-fear/

Never let fear stop you. After all...

“You cannot fail. You can only get results.” – Ted Nicholas

Or as I say:

"Failure means you've stopped. So don't stop. Keep at it. The more you move in the right direction towards success, the better you'll feel. Every day work on making new positive habits into automatic activities. Stay strong. Get stronger." - Craig Ballantyne

Keep on pushing

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Be a value adder.

1 comment:

DeeDee@Exercises For Fat Loss At Home said...

I love it. I don't see anything meatheaded about this routine. It is straight forward, results oriented and focused.

Thanks for sharing.