Thursday, May 09, 2013

Diet and Deadlift in Diego of San

I have a routine down here in San Diego.

It all starts with a great workout at FIT Athletic, one of my favorite gyms in the world. Today was deadlifts, military presses, bulgarian split squats, and shrugs. Good times.

Then I hit a Mastermind meeting and a few meals with my business partner, Bedros Keuilian, of www.PTPower.com

Breakfast - omelets at Broken Yolk (I get 4 eggs, double spinach, avocado - good replacement for cheese, and mushrooms, along with a side of fruit). I also have my daily apple and 1oz of almonds and even 1 cup of raw broccoli before this (part of my daily checklist food).

Post-Breakfast Starbucks walk - We head up a few blocks to Market street so he can get an iced coffee and I grab a water.

Lunch - At our meeting we always have a huge spread, but that includes vegetables, salad, and usually one meat and one fish dish. Yesterday was salmon and chicken. And they had purple cauliflower too.

I eat a big lunch, and that took me right to dinner last night.

Dinner - Usually we go to Donavans for sea bass, but last night I had work to do so I skipped it and had some roasted almonds and an apple...still full from lunch.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
“One of my core values is to keep learning and keep leading. Constantly learn and always improve. I look for people that I know are doing that, and I only learn from them. That’s a little trick. Learn from people who are learning all the time. You get a little edge because of that. If you are learning from someone who’s still doing old stuff, you’ll learn. You can’t not learn, but those people aren’t growing, so you can only learn what they already know and can’t catch up. If you are learning from someone who is learning at the same rate as you, it’s exponential. That’s a little secret to do.” — Alwyn Cosgrove

And here's a great interview on success with Bedros and myself
- http://www.earlytorise.com/free-bedros-interview/

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Check out the new site, pretty cool, huh?

- www.EarlyToRise.com

No comments: