Thursday, March 28, 2013

Squat Workout and Videos

Today we are going to focus on the core basics for getting stronger and the core values at TT.

My workout: Squats, box jumps, lunges, pullups, leg curls.

Don't forget, there plenty of great videos on my youtube channel here

http://www.Youtube.com/cbathletics

347 videos for you!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Focus on replacing your bad habits and thought patterns, one-by-one, over time, with good habits and thought patterns. One step at a time, done over time, leads to powerful changes in your life.

It's been a while since I've listed all of our core values.  Here they are again:

There are six Turbulence Training core values.

1) Change people's lives.

Help them get better and to help them reach their peak potential. Our number one priority is to help people improve their lives.

2) Science Based Innovation

We don't follow fads. We help people with what works - as proven by science and experience.

3) Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service

This is our team's mission. Every communication focuses on improving the customer experience. We have always had great customer service and always will because it helps people implement our proven products and they get more results. And that is why it’s so important, is because it ends up impacting so many more people and moving us towards the TEN million mission.

4) Always be Learning and Improving

You’re not just satisfied with what you know now. You’re always improving.

5) Politically Incorrect, No B.S. Information

We deliver the truth, even if it’s politically incorrect. We don’t care about the latest fads.  All that we care about are the results of our clients.

6) Never, ever, ever, EVER give up.

Never give up on getting better, and never give up on helping our clients. Everybody’s going to have some struggles, but we’re going to be there helping them.

Those are our six core values that are going to lead us to our 10 Million Transformation Mission.

Thanks to living these core values, each week we are getting more and more amazing success stories. And soon we'll have results of the 16th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest. Here's this week's coolest feedback:

"I'm not even sure how I stumbled across you're name or turbulence training, but I'm glad I did. Between all the emails I receive on personal development ect, and the workouts I have purchased and started implementing I have gained some good steps towards my fitness goals. I've been working out consistently for a little over two months, and I love the new style the switch ups I'm learning correct form, focusing on quality over quantity. My understanding of my over all health has improved. So more or less turbulence training is what I will be doing for a long time to come! I love what you have done with it and I can't wait for more!" – Jack Rohbuck

Till next week,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - What's Bally the Dog up to?

Ol' Bally the Dog is happy to be out on the farm with Grandma. He'll be hanging around out there a lot due to my travel schedule.

Fortunately, he loves it there.

But Grandma doesn't like him tracking in all of the mud...too bad for her, because it's only going to get worse.

Will he stay out of trouble? We shall see...

1 comment:

Lynda Watson said...

Everyone really needs excellent trainers like you. Fitness is not all about getting into a great shape. It is a total change of lifestyle and these core values are very important to achieve that. I hope you will be able to help more people like me.