Thursday, January 03, 2013

3 moments of 2012

There will never be a better time to start than now. And there’s no better way to start than to just start. Stop getting ready, start being ready. Start doing. Take ACTION towards your goals today.

Today's Training resource: My top 3 moments of 2012 (and tip for a 30% boost in calorie burning)
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/burn-more-calories/

And nutrition update. This was good, but I really thought it would be better...I just don't seem to like pineapple in my drinks - would rather eat it:

"Tropical Thai Pineapple and Blueberry"

- 6 oz water
- 60 mL organic coconut milk
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- 2 handfuls of spinach (you can't taste it, trust me!)

Had that with 2oz almonds, 2 tablespoons raw almond butter, and 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter plus a Green Tea (naturally decaffeinated).

I've been caffeine free since Christmas Day. Although this really isnt a big deal for me because I've never had a coffee in my life.

I'm not old enough for that yet...coffee is too "grown up" for me!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"Treat your body like a temple, not a woodshed. The mind and body work together. Your body needs to be a good support system for the mind and spirit. If you take good care of it, your body can take you wherever you want to go, with the power and strength and energy and vitality you will need to get there." - Jim Rohn

Your past does not control your future. "I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy." - Tony Robbins

"Persistence is a sure path to success with quality activities. Never, ever, ever, EVER give up." - Kekich Credo #75

The one thing that EVERY successful self-made person has
- http://www.earlytorise.com/how-to-get-what-you-want/

Great feedback on today's article (4.5/5 stars)
- http://www.earlytorise.com/escaping-ordinary-to-achieve-freedom/

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - We've added 2 new videos to our Expert Guidance area in the Wealth Building section here (including one on the best Internet Business Models)
- http://www.transformationcontest.com/

No comments: