Sunday, August 05, 2012

Squat Workout Amid the Olympics

Returned home today after a smooth 8 hour flight from Copenhagen. Combined with the flight from Stockholm and long layover in Denmark, it added up to an 18 hour travel day. Fortunately, I slept a lot on the flight home and was ready to hit the gym within an hour of landing.

Today's training: box jumps, squat, pistols, glute-ham raise, power wheel rollouts.

While I was between sets, I watched the 100 meter final. Amazing.

But now I'm starting to crash...but still trying to put some travel photos up on Facebook.

Anyone ever been to the Boston-themed sports bars in Sweden? I was at the one in Old Town watching the 100m yesterday...snapped this photo for Bealer that I posted at www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com.

Would be interesting to watch the Superbowl there...it would start at midnight. And yes, they stay open late for it. I asked.

BTW, in my opinion, if you put Paris and Amsterdam in a blender, you'd get Stockholm. As I see it, that's a compliment for Swedes, and a reference point for others that have not been here. Just don't put the Swedish girls in a blender.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
You have to stand up for what is right for you at this time.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - "If you bring value to the table, other people who add value will be attracted to you. If you remove value from the table, people who add value  will shy away from you." - Simon Black

No comments: