Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Full Tough Mudder Review

Getting up earlier is the answer to almost any problem in life - because it gives you more time, and often your best energy, to devote to the BIG problems in life. Just do it.

Including, getting up early and going to do a Tough Mudder. I'm all about getting started early, and that's what I did yesterday.

Here's my full 3500 word review of the Tough Mudder event in Beaver Creek, Colorado.

- http://www.ttfatloss.com/tough-mudder-training-program/

Legs are a little sore today, but they have recovered nicely since yesterday afternoon.

I don't really like to collect stuff, but the Tough Mudder headband that I earned on Saturday is a keeper. Check it out at
- www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go."~Richard Bach

Strong and Steady finishes the Tough Mudder race,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Official "Tough Mudder" (But let's be honest, I'm still a big wussy)

PS - One of my Kiva loans was repaid so I lent some money to Lusine in Armenia to help with her farm.

Kiva is good. www.kiva.org

No comments: