Friday, May 04, 2012

Nutrition and Productivity and Time Management

Going to train at Renegade Gym with Jay Ferruggia today. If it's any good, I'll let you know what we did.

In the meantime, here's a good nutrition resource for you:

- MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.cbathletics.com" claiming to be www.turbulencetraining.com/freemealplans

Now for some Facebook QnA:

Q: What's your preferred method of intermittent fasting?

Answer:
TT users prefer Eat Stop Eat. Personally, I just don't like to fast. I don't need to, so I rarely, rarely go more than 12 hours without food. If I had to use a plan myself, I'd do one of those 18-6 plans.

Q: What are your best productivity tips?

Answer:
First, identify your priorities. Second, play your day. Third, make sure that you are working on highest priority projects when you are most productive/creative. Fourth, eliminate distractions. hope that helps.

Q: What systems do you use to manage social media? How can you be engaging while not totally consumed by all the channels?

Answer:
Just set a time to use it and that's it. I post my quotes, do my QnAs, and then that's it. If something comes up that's really timely, I can jump on and off in seconds with my phone. Or if I'm stuck in a cab, i'll check it. But it's very, very, very easy to limit social media. And you should, because it's a POOR use of most people's time.

Q: What are 3 books that changed your life?

Answer:
My book recommendations are here
- http://www.earlytorise.com/mentor/

And here's one that will change yours. It's my new Time Management book:

- http://www.amazon.com/Time-Management-More-Done-ebook/dp/B007YRWGXG/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"If you don't design your life, chances are you'll follow someone else's plan. Guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn

Never quit. If you stumble, get back up. What happened yesterday no longer matters. Today's another day, so get back on track on move closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it.

"Understand that the mental drives the physical. It's about having a primary goal and then breaking that down into little goals. That will get you through a lot of pain, discomfort, and emotional ups and downs. Those are the times to dig deep." – Bear Grylls, on the most important survival skill…but this applies to almost all areas of life.

Today's www.InternetIndependence.com Tips:
Michael Masterson on becoming financially independent -
http://www.earlytorise.com/how-to-be-financially-independent/

"Imagine that you are going to create another 1,000 businesses just like this one. What would you have to do to achieve this? You would have to completely
systematize your business." – Alwyn Cosgrove

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: