Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Legs will be sore

My training today: Squat, box jumps, bulgarian split squats, glute ham raises.

Later today I'm off to Cleveland for a Dan Kennedy seminar where I'll have little access the Internet to answer emails.

Once I sneak back into Canada on Saturday, it will be time to enjoy a well-earned holiday weekend...

Today's QnA from www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

Q: What should my work/rest times be for doing intervals with kettlebells?

Answer:
30-30 is fine. You can also ask for more kettlebell help at www.kettlebellworkouts.com

Q: How can I do fat loss intervals without running?

Answer:
My bodyweight cardio programs are perfect for that.

Grab those here:

=> http://www.turbulencetraining.com/101BodyweightExercises/

Also, there's nothing wrong with the stationary bike. Almost all interval fat loss studies are performed with the bike, NOT running.

Today's QnA from www.SuccessQnA.com

Q: What is real success to you?

Answer:
Being a value adder to the world.

Q: If (and when!) you feel your levels of motivation/flow in life drop slightly Craig, how do you get yourself back on track? What sort of reminders do you use (e.g. visionboards etc). Thanks for taking the time to do the Q&A's.

Answer:
This doesn't really happen to me, and I attribute that to my daily gratitude and achievement exercises, as well as daily readings. Watch this video for more info - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JSeJU3gL6U

Q: Need help with time management...I would also like to see how you set up your day.

Answer:
Check out my article and schedule here:

- http://www.earlytorise.com/time-management-tips/

Q: How do you plan your day?

Answer:
I write it down on a word document. I know my schedule and insert my priorities.

Q: Craig i was curious to what your advice to digging yourself out of a rut would be,as far as money management, saving, and earning?

Answer:
You need to sit down and look at all your expenditures and income, and slash every unnecessary expenditure and increase your income. I've been doing that since I was 13 years old and had my first job. Never spend more than you have. Save up the money before you buy something. Work extra hours if you can. That's what I did.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
In order to succeed, we often need to try new things. Venture outside your comfort zone to find the answers you need. Seek opportunity, not security.

Build others up, it will only make you more successful. If you don't have social support, take charge as the leader to start creating and attracting the support you need.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: