Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bootcamp workout for you

My workout today: Trap Bar Deadlift, Front Squat, Glute Ham Raise, Power Wheel. Plus lots of dog walks in the amazing weather.

Tough TT MRT bootcamp for you to try out -
http://www.ttfatloss.com/metabolic-resistance-training-bootcamp/

And some congrats to share:


Congrats to Certified Turbulence Trainer, Mike Whitfield, who will have one of his workout finishers featured in the Men's Health Big Book of Abs - http://www.facebook.com/WorkoutFinishers


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
So much can be accomplished with a long term vision and resilience to short term setbacks. Not every problem is conquered overnight, but if you persist and never give in, you will succeed.

"I cannot fail. I can only get results." – Ted Nicholas....So don't be afraid to try something new...I'm doing this almost every day. You'll win some, you'll lose some, but you'll always learn a LOT.

Some good folks just paid back my Kiva loan, so I lent it back out to another hard worker. If you've never checked out this site, please do.
- www.kiva.org

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: