Monday, January 30, 2012

Off to Tampa

Austin-Atlanta-Tampa-Joel'z house. To hang out with his daughter, Lily. Not so much him. That's today's travel route. No training today. Some Meathead upper body tomorrow. And releasing TT Muscle Metabolism Massacre tomorrow for TT members.

Want more travel updates?

Just made my personal Craig Ballantyne Facebook page available for subscription...so you'll get more cool travel, fitness, personal diet, and insane Bally the Dog updates here: https://www.facebook.com/ttfatloss?sk=wall

Today's KickButt Mindset Tips:
Life is simple if you believe this: Everything that happens to me - good and bad - is my personal responsibility. I blame no one but myself. These are the choices I've made - this is the life I'm living, I will accept the consequences of my actions.

You know that thing you're scared of doing...are you going to let it stop you this week too? No. Make this the week that you finally overcome the obstacles in your way. You've got nothing to lose but your excuses.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: