Sunday, January 01, 2012

31 Day No Dairy Diet Depletion

Today begins 31 days of no dairy products for me. The 31-Day Dairy Diet Depletion. This is Nutrition Experiment #1 of 2012 and next month I will probably cut out gluten for the month.

I'm doing this to see if I notice any differences. For the record, I am skeptical that anything will change.

Also, I should mention that I had a LOT of dairy this week and feel fine, so I wonder if I will notice anything different. I'll keep you up to date.

I have gone 4 weeks completely vegan in the past and wasn't overwhelmed by the results. I think I actually got sick (with a cold) during those 4 weeks, although I was consuming a diet heavy in grains. Maybe that was the issue then?

What about YOU? Want to join me on a nutrition experiment this month/week? What will you try?

It's important for you to ALWAYS be experimenting and learning how your body responds to different diet and training programs.

I also love writing these...the 2012 Fitness Industry Trends & Predictions
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/workouts/the-2012-fitness-predictions/

If you are a leader in your industry you should be writing a "State of the Industry" or a "2012 Predictions" report for your readers...that's instant credibility for you, plus it is fun to create and your readers will love it.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Make this your goal in 2012...to do better what you did well in 2011. That will make all the difference.

Take control of your life, accept the consequences of your actions, stop making excuses, and accept that it really, REALLY is up to YOU to change things if you want them to better. No one else, just you.

2012 is here so let's make the most of it,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: